[Bmcu] BMCU South Town Mall

To: "BCMU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] BMCU South Town Mall
From: "Michael Scoggins" <stradi@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 14:27:32 -0600
I've just been corrected. In the last email I mentioned fashion Place Mall.
INCORRECT. It is South Town Mall address:

MIMIS CAFE
10470 S. STATE ST.
SANDY UT 84070
(801) 572-5451

sorry for the misinformation.

Michael Scoggins

Just a reminder that 10 of us so far are meeting at Mimi's at 8am for
breakfast before the famed Alpine Loop Drive. If you are interested I need to
have a head count by the end of the day on Thursday so we can let the
restaurant know. Mimi's is on the East side of South Town Mall directly in
view of the meeting point for the drive.

So if you interested let me know.

Michael Scoggins
stradi@xmission.com