[Bmcu] Breakfast at MIMI'S before the Alpine Run

To: "'BCMU'" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Breakfast at MIMI'S before the Alpine Run
From: "Michael Scoggins" <stradi@xmission.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 10:37:51 -0600
The original email from Bill Beecher talking about meeting at Mimi's for
breakfast sounds like a great idea and a few of us will probably be doing
that. But instead of 8:30 we will be there at 8:00. It could be busy and 1/2
hour for a served breakfast I don't think is enough time. So we will see
anyone that is interested around 8.

Looking forward to next weekend
Michael Scoggins
Membership Director

I am planning to be at the Mimi's on the east side of the mall having
breakfast if anyone wants to have a good meal under their belt before the
run.   Say...8:8 am LT, if the old red TR-3A in front just come in and ask
for Bill, they'll find me.