[BMCU] Thanks for a great day!

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [BMCU] Thanks for a great day!
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 14:33:19 -0600
First,
 I want to say thank you to Mike and Mary (Hope you are feeling better)
Scoggins!
Second, I appreciate all the folks that braved the elements and dark skies to
come out for this driving event. Luckily the rain held off but the wind and
cold were definitely not for the timid!
Watch for a story and photos from Mike soon.

The new name tags are now catching on. If you are interested in getting one,
you can contact me. I need the clear and correct spelling of your name and
year and type of car you wish on the tag (sorry Nathan, we cannot recognize
your "B" as an Aston Martin!) And $8.00 to cover manufacturing costs. Email me
if you want to see a photo of the new tags.

Thanks again for a great day, now out to the garage to tinker!

Mitch D. Johnson
BMCU Governor General