[BMCU] News Flash

To: "BCMU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [BMCU] News Flash
From: "Michael Scoggins" <stradi@xmission.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:01:38 -0600
............News Flash................

One of our members, who has been with the club for a few years, been on many
of our drives and gatherings, driven his red Mercedes mother ship to
countless outings (it is now put to rest because of an argument with a motor
cycle traveling at a high speed), longing for a LBC for as long as I have
known him, had his heart broken many times in the process of looking for a
suitable British car, is now the new owner of a black MGB. I didn't think it
was going to happen any time soon.

I haven't seen it yet other than in pictures but it looks great.

Everyone send congrates to Paul Jaroch.

Michael Scoggins
Membership Director
stradi@xmission.com