Miners Day reminder

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miners Day reminder
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:55:28 -0600
Let 'em Roll Down Hill In Park City
September 4, 2006

It doesn't feel like summer is coming to a close, yet next month we will
once again take the leisurely ride down Park City's Historic Main Street
and on to City Park for the Annual Miner's Day Parade and Picnic. This
year's spectacle will take place Monday, September 4, gathering at the
top of the street around 10:00 AM.

For those of you that have never brought your LBC's out for this event,
we begin at the top of Main Street and head down the hill (usually with
engines off) to the base of Lower Main, then over to Park Avenue and
down to the Park.

For those that don't bring their own lunch and/or beverage, the Park
City Rotary Club will have their barbeques full of burgers and dogs.
Soft drinks and beer will also be available.

Don't miss this wonderful outing in the cool of the mountains. For
additional information, call Floyd Inman at 435-654-7086 or drop an
e-mail to floyd_inman@msn.com.