details on Cache Valley Cruise In

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: details on Cache Valley Cruise In
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:01:38 -0600
The Cache Valley Cruise In, Saturday July 1, 2006
Logan / Cache Valley Fairgrounds
100 South 400 West
Logan UT

Departure point will beat at 0900 Grounds For Coffee and the Sinclair
Station 1480 N. US 89 at Cherry Lane Layton UT

>From the Salt Lake area and south take 15 north to "the Lagoon" in
Farmington. Enter U.S. 89 and proceed to the departure point.
>From there we will stay on old U.S. 89 through Ogden and on up to Logan.

I phoned the fairgrounds office and dogs on a leash are welcome but keep in
mind that this event is HOT so please plan accordingly:  hat, sunscreen, you
know the drill.   There is a small parking lot at the aquatic center west of
the fairgrounds but was told  to expect the usual "on-street" parking.

Hope to enjoy your company,

Paul & Elizabeth
bughous@msn.com
(801) 644-4130