Reminder: Cache Valley Run this Saturday July 1

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reminder: Cache Valley Run this Saturday July 1
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:57:33 -0600
June 29 to July 1 is the annual Cache Valley Cruise In and an opportunity
for us to "motor" locally and have some fun. Now, this event doesn't draw
imports, it's a Chevy-Ford-Dodge & Hot Rod event and a BIG deal up there and
fun nonetheless. Elizabeth and I have gone twice and had a blast. We will be
going up on Saturday the 1st of July.

I figure those of us interested in such foolishness could join on Saturday
at our usual meeting place at Checker Auto Parts in Kaysville or out on 89
at Grounds for Coffee, 1480 N. US Hwy 89, Layton, just north of Kaysville.
I'm thinking meeting around 9:00 am, either place as we decide. I mention
the coffee place as it's right on 89 and there's a Sinclair station right
there: fuel of both types.

Heading up old Hwy 89 is always a nice ride through the old farmlands toward
Brigham City and the ride up through Sardine Canyon is a gentle tour to
Logan. Notice Maddox Ranch House on the left in Perry. (Nudge, nudge, wink,
wink) (Maybe later?)

The car show is at the Cache/Logan fairgrounds, just west of downtown Logan.
Parking is on the street, catch as catch can. The event is pretty loose.
I'll get the precise location. I think the Masonic Lodge in town is having a
bar-b-que as well, open to all. I'll firm that up.

So, please refer to www.cachevalleycruisein.com for all the details, and
yes, they actually give the car away.

RSVP to me so I know what we are doing. Don't want us all running all over
the place. Smiling,

Paul & Elizabeth Jaroch
bughous@msn.com
(801) 644-4130