Re: Salt Lake area mechanic

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Salt Lake area mechanic
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:39:57 -0600
Normally I would recommend Mike Bailey's shop without hesitation
[ http://baileysautomotive.com ] At the moment, though, I have to
say I still recommend his place for british car work but with a
footnote.  I've actually been working there on various British cars,
if you brought your car in most likely I would be the guy doing the
work.  So now when I recommend Mike's shop to folks there's a bit
of shameless self promotion involved!

Any plans to perk up the motor's performance any, or are you thinking
of leaving it as is?

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."