Unscheduled Drive this Saturday

To: bmcu@autox.team.net (BMCU)
Subject: Unscheduled Drive this Saturday
From: spitfiresrule@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 07:40:15 +0000
Come on out this Saturday for a spur of the moment, unscheduled drive. This may
be my only chance to get a drive in this summer so I would like to invite
everyone that can make it to a Governor General Send Off Drive! Since I can't
take my Spitty to the Persian Gulf with me, I'd like to get in at least one
great drive before I leave next week. So, meet me at the Kaysville Checker Auto
parking lot (just east of I-15 from the Kaysville exit) at 9:00 am. Then we
will head up to HWY 89 towards Ogden canyon. Then through the towns of Eden,
maybe a trip to the Monastery of Huntsville. We can work out lunch details
either in Huntsville (Shooting Star) or after traversing the North Ogden pass
returning to the Ogden Valley we could do lunch at Roosters on 25th Street or
where ever we decide!
Let me know if you have any other suggestions for the day.

Thanks!
--
Mitch D. Johnson
Governor General