Looking for a Bugeye-sized trailer

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a Bugeye-sized trailer
From: Andrew Frink <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:33:38 -0700
Well, my search for a Bugeye has been successful, and I am now the
owner (on paper) of a 1960 Sprite, currently near San Diego which is
unfortunately not here. So I'm looking for a Bugeye-sized trailer to
borrow/rent/buy. I'm hoping to get down in the next 2 weeks to get
the car, assuming I can find a trailer for the car.

If y'all have one or know of one, please let me know via email
(bugeye@drooartz.com) or phone (801-450-7493)

Thanks,
-Drew

--
Andrew Frink -- Midway, UT USA
1960 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, awaiting delivery