Mini for sale

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Mini for sale
From: "TYLER MORRIS" <pianomanzero@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 07:58:48 -0700
I have a 1962 Morris Mini (early 70s reshell) for sale.
I rebuilt the engine last summer (1100cc) as the first step to the
restoration project.
Having a problem with the clutch diaphragm spring, should be easily
correctable but i haven't had the time.
Body shell is in good shape and restorable.  Has some surface rust, but no
cancer.
I need to sell this one pretty quick; my wife had to have her gall bladder
out in January and the bills racked up to over 10k, so selling my baby will
take a decent bite out of that bill.
I'm asking $5500.
Email me for more details.

Tyler Morris

Ni enir pawb yn ddoeth. Gorau cyfaill, llyfr da.  -Welsh proverbs