SATURDAY STARTING POINT FOR NORTHERN FOLKS

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SATURDAY STARTING POINT FOR NORTHERN FOLKS
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 02:11:21 -0600
OK, I think it is safe to say that if you live far enough north that the
Parley's Canyon meeting place is counter productive for you. There is an
alternative starting point. We will be meeting at Checker Auto in Kaysville
Saturday morning for an 8:30 departure. There is a Chevron across the street
or a Phillips 66 just through the parking lot for last minute top offs and
goodies. We will travel up through Uintah past Morgan and meet up with our
Southern counter parts at Echo Junction.
So, there you have it. See you there!!
Mitch