Jackson marching orders

To: BMCU Members <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jackson marching orders
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:12:12 -0600
The Memorial Day weekend approaches, and I for one am ready for some
Wyoming style driving.

The weather forecast for Jackson is:  Saturday high 75, low 39, precip
chances 30%, isolated thunderstorms; Sunday similar. (You can check on
this later, via
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USWY0088?from=weekend_topnav_undeclared)

Larry and I have put together a web page listing some attractions and
links on fun things to do in Jackson -- see
http://www.britishmotorclub.org/2005/MemDay/JaxToDo.html -- feel free to
suggest additions.

One logistical detail:  if you have any cheapie 2-way radios such as
Radio Shack sells, please bring them.  Also, if you have a cell phone
with roaming, please bring it and send your name and phone number to
Larry at email address the-farr-side@att.net by 12 noon Friday.

Should be a grand time,
    --Gary