[Fwd: NAMGBR Annual Convention / MG 2005]

To: BMCU Members <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: NAMGBR Annual Convention / MG 2005]
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:01:41 -0600
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:56:22 -0400
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Subject: NAMGBR Annual Convention / MG 2005
To: gary@cs.utah.edu, floyd_inman@msn.com

Hello Gary and Floyd,

Just saw a copy of the British Motor Club of Utah's Newsletter and was very
surprised to see no mention of the North American MGB Register's Annual
Convention, MG 2005. This year's event is going to be in Olympia, WA from July
6th to 10th. Relatively speaking you are a hop, skip and a jump away. I say
"relatively" cause I'll be traveling from NY with six other East Coast MGs.
That's 2,000 miles further than the 850 miles your members are from Olympia.

It's been a while since the Annual Convention has been out west and it sure
would be nice to see some of the Utah folks attending. The event is open to all
British Cars, by the way, not just MGs. Information about this event can be
found in the MGB Driver and at the event's website: www.mg2005.com .  I hope
you'll pass the info on to your members and encourage them to come on up to
Olympia. At the very least, could you add the event to next newsletter's events
listing. Or just reprint this message.

Having attended eight Annual Conventions, I'll tell you, it is a really good
time. It could be many years before the Annual Convention is held on the west
coast again.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Chairman / NAMGBR