DeWayne Ashmead collection this Sat. April 9

To: BMCU Members <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: DeWayne Ashmead collection this Sat. April 9
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:45:46 -0600
Ever wondered what a stock, unrestored, 2000 original miles 1949 MG TC
looks like? Or maybe a 1921 Alvis/ABF Race Car driven by Major Harvey at
lemans and Brooklands.

Well, wonder no longer, as we have been graciously invited to view
DeWayne Ashmead's auto collection on Saturday, April 9th, at 10 am. I
had the chance to view DeWaynes collection last year, and believe me it
is not to be missed.

In addition to the MG and Alvis, DeWaynes collection includes a 1951
Allard K2 Roadster, a 1954 Nash Healey, a 1958 AC Bristol "Cobra", a
1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mark II, a 1974 Jaguar E-Type Series III and a 1983
De Lorean. And that's just the British Marques. He has approximately 40
cars in his collection, some unrestored and some that have been shown at
Pebble Beach and Meadowbrook. All are rare or have something about them
that makes them rare and interesting.

His collection is located at 181 North Angel Street, Kaysville, Utah, so
to get there from I-15, Use Exit #331 (Kaysville), Go West on 200 North
(1.5 miles), then left on North Angel Street (.1 mile). His shop,
Meadowbrook Restorations, has white pipe fencing with swing gates under
an arch at the end of 200 North street.

We'll meet you there at 10 am on Saturday, April 9th. If you have any
questions, Give Larry or Mary Bishop a call at 801-558-5688. See you there!