Re: last call on badges

To: "BMCU Members" <BMCU@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: last call on badges
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:02:52 -0600
Greetings All,
Here is the scoop!
I need the badges prepaid to place the order (because I'm not able to front
the cash to do this one).
I have over 20 responses from folks showing interest in getting over 25
badges.
As of today I have payments for 6 badges. I will place the order when we get
enough prepaid orders (hopefully soon).
I'm just a volunteer trying to take care of a long awaited chapter in our
group.
Also, please make the check out to "BMCU" not to me. This is a BMCU project.

Thank you one and all,
See you at the next event!
Mitch D. Johnson