Rebels With A Cause benefit

To: BMCU Members <BMCU@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rebels With A Cause benefit
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:59:39 -0600
At the Miners Day parade today, I was asked to promote an upcoming car show
benefit.  Here are the details, from the invitation.
        --Gary

"Rebels With A Cause"
Presented by Duff Willey Automotive Group

Get your motor running ... Head out on the highway ... If you're looking for
adventure ... Return to your rockin' youth and support the children in
Arts-Kids!

Saturday, September 11, 2004
5:00-10:00pm

"The Garage"
Auto memorabilia gallery
230 W. Airport Road
Heber City

Tickets: $50.00
435-615-7878

Includes barbeque, beer, wine, refreshments and "Flash to the Past" live
entertainment!  Exclusive viewing of over 50 locally owned exceptional cars
that
too rarely grace our roads ... Silent and live auction, hot rod races, then
dance the night away!  Dress as you wish or wear your favorite garb from your
"wild days!"

To support the children in Arts Kids, a community prevention program,
connecting
our youth through creativity.

A 501(c)3 non-profit organization.