Re: Need Help!!

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need Help!!
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:16:39 -0600
On the one hand, 3 - 4 thousand does seem a bit high, I could sell you a
running[1], nearly complete Midget for about half that!  One could probably
do some of the assembly themselves and save a few bucks, if you trust
yourself to put it together within specs.  Since I usually put together
my own motors, I don't have much experience with current prices of rebuilds.
Next time I'm at Mike Bailey's maybe I'll ask him for an idea of what he'd
charge.

But given the limited availability of these motors, you're not going to be
able to walk into Checker or Pep Boys and order a rebuilt motor for $799!

mjb.

1.  Almost running, it needs the new water pump installed.  I'll get to it
    RealSoonNow.   http://fatchancegarage.com/midget