Tinker Day Saturday April 10

To: BMCU Members <BMCU@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tinker Day Saturday April 10
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 10:20:53 -0600
Your April newsletter will arrive early this coming week.  Meanwhile,
here is a preview describing our next event.

Pack up your (Britmobile) cares & woes, and bring them to Mary, Larry
and Suzanne Bishop's shop, for cures.
    --Gary

April 10 Tinker Day & Coffee Klatch With The Bishops

Come on out to Mary, Larry and Suzanne Bishop's house to tinker with
your British car.  Those of you who want to get a little hopped up on
caffeine before the main event can meet us at JitterBugs Coffee Shop and
Deli located at 1855 South 700 East at 10 am.  We'll be heading over to
our shop at 11 am.  We live at 839 South 700 East in Salt Lake.  That's
on the east side of the street in a red brick house with a rounded blue
door.  Pull on up the driveway; there is parking for  ten to fifteen cars.

We have many tools available, but if you need something unique or
specific, you'll want to bring it, and of course if you need any parts,
bring those as well.  And since we specialize in car restorations, we'll
have lots of advice and tools available for getting your British Motor
all gussied up for upcoming shows and runs.  We'll also be doing a demo
on how to make your old problem paint look a lot nicer using inexpensive
tools and methods.

Come on down and get a few things checked off your to-do list, or at
least come for the snacks.  See you there!  Questions or directions,
call Larry at 558-5688.