St. Patrick's Day parade this Saturday

To: BMCU Members <BMCU@autox.team.net>
Subject: St. Patrick's Day parade this Saturday
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:24:28 -0700
This is a reminder / invitation to participate in the St. Patrick's Day
parade this Saturday, 3/13.  This is the traditional first outdoor event
of the BMCU season, and always a lot of fun.

Rendezvous in the parking lot behind the Salt Lake Hardware Building,
accessible from 200 N. 400 W. in downtown SLC.  The best approach is
westbound on North Temple St. -- bear right where the railroad viaduct
begins, and turn north on 400 W.

This year BMCU is parade entry #95, so we should have lots of time to
socialize before rolling thru the Gateway.  However, the organizers
remind us that the staging area gets quite congested later in the
morning, so a prompt arrival by 9am is strongly encouraged.

As mentioned at the Pot Luck Dinner, the parade organizers are
requesting $10/car donation to defray their expenses, which must be
considerable.  Don't worry if you didn't sign up at the dinner --
impromptu participants are welcome.

If you have questions, contact me at this email address, or at 532-1259,
or 606-2837 fax.

Cheers,
    --Gary