Lexus Ride+Drive Workers Needed Aug 29-31

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Lexus Ride+Drive Workers Needed Aug 29-31
From: Justin Yee <aznh22@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:01:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi SFR AutoXers,

I've done a few events with these folks, and they asked me to spread the word
[see msg below] on another event in our area. "Taste of Lexus" was at Alameda
Pt last year, and was absolutely amazing. They made a whole town-like
atmosphere with eateries, product demo rooms [inc. Wii, Golf, Wired Magazine,
etc], and of course Ride+Drives.  I won't be able to make this one, but hope
some of you can enjoy :) Be ready to be on your feet most of the day,
otherwise everything else is a blast.

Cheers, Justin
92 240sx [GS-N #35 a while ago]
Hi Justin-

Please let the Auto-X world know.  Were filling up the Program Course
Assistant (PCA) positions first come first serve.  We will need  6 people to
help staff this event.  Taste of Lexus dates in San Mateo are August 29, 30,
31.  It will be he same blueprint as previous TOL, but a little smaller this
year due to the fact Lexus will feature only it"s luxury brands on this
driving program.  Since this is a corporate event, black running/walking
shoes, black docker style pants and a black belt.  We will provide program
shirts and hats.  I was told lunch will be provided to the TOL crew.

There will be one closed course and one street drive.  Duties will be cone
placement on the cone course, staging lane duties, and running the starting
line.  Compensation will be $150 per day / $25 per diem per day ($175 a day x
3 days) and it will be an all day event.

So if they like cars and want to make some easy money, have them contact me
ASAP.

Please let me know if you have any question.  Feel free to give me a call.

Thanks so much,
Ernie Becker
AMCI Marketing
ebeeker@amcimarketing.com