Round 12 Results are Posted

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 12 Results are Posted
From: "Jerry Mouton" <mouton@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 01:31:21 +0000
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2008/Championship/round12.html

Thanks Glen and Pat! Be sure to thank Glen next time you see him -- he is on
the job all day every event!

We need about 3-4 other guys to back Glen up doing this. With enough people,
nobody would have to stay all day, a different person could bring the database
at the beginning and another could bring it to me and Pat afterwards. Glen
really would like to lead more of a life outside autocross, I am sure! Please
help us out.

DNWs -- a few -- are posted, if there are any requests for change, contact
Pat, see any results page for her email.

Jerry