Online Updates, Take 3

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Online Updates, Take 3
From: "Jerry Mouton" <mouton@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 01:18:33 +0000
OK, we have straightened out the changes from round 3, applied them and then
applied all the changes since 3/7. There were some mix-ups at registration,
and some of the changes you made this weekend overrode changes made at the
event. Please check out what your cars and barcodes are and make them as you
want them. If there is a conflict, let me know.

http://sfr-solo2.org/Database/

We have been working on the problems at registration and I think we are on the
road to a fix. Our several computers are fighting instead of cooperating! I
believe the paper barcodes you print out online will all work at registration
this time, finally.

Remember that all records defined as fun runs have been deleted -- fun runs
have to be registered for every event. And if you change one of your good
records to a fun run, it's deleted too and your car number is up for grabs.
Check out the page for a solution.

Jerry
postamble();