Steering Committee info, I think

To: "Bruce Corcoran" <BruceCorcoran@comcast.net>
Subject: Steering Committee info, I think
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:12:22 -0800
Bruce,
I have this address listed, and the directions _sound_ right for where I
went last time I made a South Bay meeting.  If it's wrong I figure we'll at
least have some pizza.  :-)    Or Ed could call us (mine's 925:
785~7390)
By the way, thanks again for Chair'ing the event!  I had great fun as usual.

Paul

Round Table Pizza
860 Old San Francisco Rd
Sunnyvale CA 94086
408-245-9000

These are the directions to that place:

5.
Turn left to merge onto I-680 S 18.9 mi
 6.
Take the Mission Blvd/I-880 exit to Warm Springs District 0.2 mi
 7.
Take the right fork to Mission Blvd W/I-880/Warm Springs District/UC
Extension and merge onto Mission Blvd 1.1 mi
 8.
Take the ramp onto I-880 S toward San Jose 3.7 mi
 9.
Take the exit onto CA-237 W toward Mountain View 4.8 mi
 10.
Merge onto N Lawrence Expy via the Lawrence Expwy exit 3.5 mi          I am
pretty sure this is South on Lawrence
 11.
Turn right at Reed Ave 1.0 mi
 12.