Like new set of 17x9.5" SSR competitions with nearly new Avon

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Like new set of 17x9.5" SSR competitions with nearly new Avon
From: e911me@aol.com
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 14:12:55 -0500
 All,

I have for sale my set of the rare silver center with anodized lip SSR type-C
competitions in 17x9.5".  They are a 5x114.3 bolt pattern and have a +42mm
offset.  These wheels are super light, so are the tires!

These wheels are mint, no scratches or marks that I'm aware of; the insides
show it too!  The tires were heat cycled by tirerack and were driven for one
light session on a race track.  The upper rubber of the Avon Tech R race tires
is not even scrubbed in!  They have been properly stored in my garage.

I'm looking for 2k or best reasonable offer.  This combo cost much more new....

I also have a like new, super mint set of 18x9.5" SSR Professor SP1 tires with
very fresh Dunlop SP Sport race tires with 90-95% tread remaining.  These
multi-piece wheels have a high polished stepped lip with white centers; these
are very unique.  The bolt pattern is also 5x114.3 with a +35mm offset.

I'm looking for $2300 or best reasonable offer for the set

You can pick up from my house near El Sobrante/Orinda.

Thanks,

Salah
AOL Mail and more.