Re: Round 5 Results are posted

To: mouton@moutons.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 5 Results are posted
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:25:47 EST
Anyone remember earlier this year, when we weren't even done running  at
Candlestick in a series event at this time of night, because of the "cursed
new
computer system"?

Now, thanks to the persistence and hard work of a dedicated bunch,  we have
event results before dinner, same day!

I guess all questions as to whether this system was a good idea have been
well answered. I, for one, have even learned how to do a couple of the jobs
(registration, "card sorter"...yeah, I'm the guy who was working so hard
scanning the cars when they came up in the sixth group lol) and now can't
imagine
not having this very cool system.

Thanks again to all, this is cool. Thanks Pat and Jerry for such quick
turnaround on today's numbers.

Mike