Re: anywhere convenient to accurately weigh a car?

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anywhere convenient to accurately weigh a car?
From: "Viet-Tam Luu" <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:58:10 -0700
On 10/24/06, Joe Weinstein <joe.weinstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks. Where's a good East Bay/Walnt Creeky
> place to find out how heavy my car is?
> thanks,
> Joe

At the risk of sounding like a parrot, Edge Motorworks in Dublin has
racing scales.

Basically any place that has corner weighting services--Roger Kraus, etc.

I've heard of some truck places you can drive through after hours that
automatically display the weight, but I'm not sure how much I'd trust
those. Also, knowing the corner weights is useful even if you're not
doing a full corner-balance job.

--
Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. "Tam")
SFR-SCCA Solo2 #149 T1-CS, #149 EM