Need Motorhome Driver for 10/22 Event

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Motorhome Driver for 10/22 Event
From: ed@runnion.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:53:13 -0500
Les Brown will be out of town on the weekend of Oct 21-22, and thus
will not be able to drive the motorhome to Slush Round 1.  So, we need
a motorhome driver.

To do this, you will need to pick up the motorhome from it's "home"
(in Hayward, at Speed Inn) on Thurs Oct 19, and return it on Mon Oct
23 evening.

Driver of the MH receives a free event entry for the day, and driving
the MH counts as your work assignment for the day.   Driver would need
to have the motorhome on site at our event site (Golden Gate Fields)
at approx 8:00 AM or slightly earlier.

This is ideal for a car codriver that has someone else bringing their
car for them.

If you can do this, please let me know ASAP at ed@runnion.net

Thanks!

Ed Runnion