Kumho V710's and wheels for sale...

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kumho V710's and wheels for sale...
From: Gary Richardson <gwrichardson42@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:34:58 -0700 (PDT)
Time to clean out the storage shed...

  For sale:

  4) 275/40-17
  4) 315/35-17
  4) 335/35-17
  4) 275/40-17 Goodyear GS-D3 (rain tires)

  All Kumho tires $75 each.  All tires have 2 to 3/32nds of tread left.  All
tires have 40 runs or less, with some as little as 15 runs.

  The Goodyear's are $600 for the set.  The tires have never been on a car,
they are basically brand new, and supposed to be very good in the rain.  They
retail for $206 apiece on Tirerack.

  The tires are in a storage facility in Sunnyvale.  Please call 408-393-9282
or email me if you are interested in any of them.

  Also selling my Complete Custom Wheels.

  2) 17x10
  4) 17x11
  2) 17x12

  All of the wheels have the BMW bolt pattern 5x120mm.  The 10's and 12's have
6.5" back spacing while the 11's have 7" back spacing.  Also have rim halfs to
convert the 12's into 10's.

  Looking for $350 each for the wheels.  If you want the rim halfs, they are
$150 each.

  -Gary
  408-393-9282