A few good instructors sought for Miatapalooza 2006, Aug 26

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: A few good instructors sought for Miatapalooza 2006, Aug 26
From: S Ahmad <aries_moon1974@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
I'm running the autocross portion of this event and I'm looking for 2-3
experienced and friendly autocrossers to help out first-timers. Duties would
include walking the course and pointing out salient features, riding with
participants, and in general being helpful and friendly. The entire
Miatapalooza event runs from about 10 to 4 and the autocross will go on through
the entire time with people cycling in and out. I'd prefer to recruit folks who
own or have owned Miatas (which is probably many people reading this!).

I plan to have a small meeting at Jake's Pizza in Willow Glen this coming week
just so everyone can get acquainted prior to the event.

Perks are a $20 gas card and free lunch the day of MP2006.

Thanks!
Shaikh
shaikh@fatcatmotorsports.com
www.FatCatMotorsports.com