Re: WRG with the new automated timing and scoring system

To: lollipop487@comcast.net, mouton@moutons.org, jcreasy@perforce.com
Subject: Re: WRG with the new automated timing and scoring system
From: smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 20:45:39 -0400
Pat wrote:

<<   In the 'olden days' when we used entry cards, it was much easier to tell,
even
if the drivers didn't indicate WRG on the card. I had ways of figuring it
out. :) >>

And the trailer crew could simply write "WRG" on the top of the entry card, and
I'm sure over the years Pat saw a lot of my handwriten WRGs...  Not to mention
her ability to read handwriting and say "Nope, this guy ran in the 8th group,
not the 1st.  That's the handwriting of the 8 run group time recorder!"

<<   I agree with Jerry that we shouldn't allow WRG runs. By allowing them,
the run group sizes get totally messed up.  >>

I agree with Pat and Jerry.  No one should delay the event, and they shouldn't
get points when running in the wrong group.

Charlie

All on demand. Always Free.