Crows Landing

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crows Landing
From: "Comcast Mail" <jamesrmartin@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:12:34 -0700
There is a good article on our old Solo site in the Modesto Bee.  (Modbee.com
and search Crows Landing).

Bryan is going to try working with the Planners that the County hired and I am
going back to the County people to try once again to get the use of the
airport.  I have gotten it back twice but at the last minute some County
bureaucrats came up with some lame reasons for us not to use it again.  With
the Sheriff's Dept. using it those excuses all go away.  Hopefully we can get
around the new excuses  they are sure to come up with!!

With Castle possibly going away soon I thought I would post this to give us
some hope...

                                                              Jim