Rounds 8 & 9

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rounds 8 & 9
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hello autocrossers,

  The Marina event on Mother's Day had some of the best weather we have seen
this year. The drivers enjoyed 4 runs and morning and afternoon fun runs on a
challenging course designed by Ben Martinez. Alan Chin and Alan Grunner chaired
the event in a casual and relaxed manner suitable for a smaller turn out. Thank
you for your time and effort!

  Round #9 at Monster Park is a full 3 weeks away on June 4th. It will be
chaired by Mark Mervich and Alan Jung. There will be plenty of opportunity to
get in some practice between now and then. AAS has events this weekend,
Sacramento has their opening weekend one week later, and UFO follows up with
another pair on the first weekend in June. We are fortunate to live in the
Mecca of autox.            .

  Warm weather and clear skies are predicted. Well, it could be HOT in the
Valley.

  Thanks,

  Tim