Re: Changes to guest policy for SFR SCCA

To: "Steve Kupper" <steve@kgb-racing.com>
Subject: Re: Changes to guest policy for SFR SCCA
From: "Kevin Stevens" <autox@pursued-with.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 16:50:58 -0700 (PDT)
> At the last meeting the steering comity voted to define the new guest
> policy.
>
> And the policy is:
>
> 1. Guests have to be accompanied by an SCCA member.
>
> 2. Only one guest per member allowed.
>
> 3.  The number of guests is limited to 10 per event
>
> 4. The price per guest is $40
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Kupper

Having defined a guest policy, would you care to take that extra little
step and define a "guest"?  I'm hoping that you mean a non-SCCA driver
entry, rather than a spectator?

BTW - "comity" means "an atmosphere of social harmony".  Thus, "steering
comity" is an oxymoron.  Perhaps you meant "steering comedy"?  ;)

KeS