Re: Looking for an Atwater Roomate

To: "SFR SCCA" <ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Looking for an Atwater Roomate
From: "Bruce Corcoran" <BruceCorcoran@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:09:23 -0700
!!! WARNING !!!
I snore really loud, Ask Ed Runnion or Les Brown  :>)   I have a room with two
beds at the Super 8 on E. Childs if you wish to share it with me that's OK.
Bring ear plugs and I'll bring the Snore-Eze  :>)

Bruce Corcoran
925-200-0206 Cell
http://www.Pleasanton-Houses.com
2005 Light Platinum Cadillac CTS-V   "KILR CAD"
1994 Black Impala SS  "94 BBB" #708
WARNING: Objects in mirror are about to disappear !

"If everything seems under control you're not going fast enough."
--Mario Andretti