SFR Round 6, Marina Event

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SFR Round 6, Marina Event
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hello autocrossers,

  My wife Cathy and I will be chairing the next SFR event this coming Saturday.
To help get things rolling on time, we will be setting up on Saturday afternoon
at 4:00. Please let me know if you are intersted in lending a hand at that
time.

  As it is Easter, we can expect a lower than average turnout and higher than
average number of runs. Be sure to bring lunch/drinks/snacks with you, as there
will not be food available at the site. However, town is only a short distance
away.

  Thanks,

  Tim