Marina setup the night before

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Marina setup the night before
From: Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:05:36 -0800
Arrangements have to be made with Marina Motorsports and we usually have
to compensate their staff to open it up. May times they are there
already to set up their own "barrier" cones so there is a short window
the evening before and then we might not have to pay extra. Not sure how
it is this year. The motorhome can be left within the site but
overnighters usually have to stay out in the university lot. Nice thing
about Marina is that the course goes down exactly as designed because of
the grid.
tony