okay, not to rain on the parade

To: <info@4d-sport.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <navid@xperformance.com>
Subject: okay, not to rain on the parade
From: "Rob Lipton" <rlipton@prev.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:38:21 -0500
er, okay, a bit, it looks like a 70% chance of rain for Sunday, (sorry
Tim, but blue skies and warm weather are definitly predicted........in
Ulan Bator, Mongolia) so, my questions are:

1)  does a drifting event count as part of the championship?
2)  do you get to hit a certain amount of cones before they start to
count, (I've always assumed so, rain or not), but I wanted to know if
the number is greater?
3)  so, when you are holding one of those giant Cal umbrellas as a
course worker, does that mean you can't also be talking on your cell
phone?
4)  and continuing, is there some kind of etiquitte when there are more
than 4 course workers at any station about about who pours the hot
toddies?  or is it the same as always, independent of number of
workers?

I've only been doing this 1.5 years, so I'm all ears, etc. the
incredibly interesting on and on and ongoing discussion about course
workers must have spurred this,

thanks,
rob