Re: [solo2sc] Re: New Street Prepared Street Tire Class

To: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Subject: Re: [solo2sc] Re: New Street Prepared Street Tire Class
From: Raza Uddin <raza.uddin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:13:24 -0800
Thanks everyone for the insight.  I'm actually pretty happy with the new
classes and feel it should be exciting.  I don't mind having a large run
group, as long as I don't have to work it. ;)  Seriously, though, I just
hope there are others that feel the same way about running on street tires
so the Committee doesn't feel the need to abolish the classes again.

Depending on the amount of people that sign up for the class, I'll try to
run in it either at this weekends practice round or for the Boondoggle.  I
do like the idea of a PAX competition among the T2 competitors.

Thanks again!  And I wish the classes success!

Drive Safely,
Raza