RE: SFR, new run/work format

To: "'Kevin Stevens'" <autox@pursued-with.net>,
Subject: RE: SFR, new run/work format
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:34:43 -0800
i think we might have few enough entrants to get away with the extended
downtime between groups.  not all chairs have the obsessive-compulsive
nature needed to do on-the-fly changes.

we do seem to be requiring more people at a work station, and a tendency to
put out all the workstations.  that means 7 times 3 or 21 people for each
group working on course.

a rookie cant and shouldnt work by themselves, but i used to work a station
all by myself without a problem.

i might have inadvertently caused some of this when i redesigned the
worksheets, implying that three people are required at each station.  i did
intend that each station have at least one experienced person.

james
OSP - Over-Simplifying Problems