Re: toss my M1990 helmet?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: toss my M1990 helmet?
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:48:21 -0800
>I've tried to figure what type of impacts autocrossers need protection  from.

the most likely impact is probably with a course worker.  so you want
protection from say, their head entering the cockpit and hitting your head.  or
maybe the red flag poking your eye.

as one of the few people to have been in an autocross car when its hit
something, i was more concerned about decapitation than bumping my head.

james
OSP - Oafish Snake Projection