RE: recommendations on electronic corner weight scales?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: recommendations on electronic corner weight scales?
From: <charlescox@coastalbay.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:25:17 -0800
Behrent's has the best price I've seen on Quantum.
http://www.behrents.com/Merchant2/4.19/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=B
PW&Product_Code=QUA100-1010

I use Ruggles' mechanical scales.  Are repeatable but kind of a PITA to use.
Don't remember where I got them but like these better: see my site:
www.miatapower.com/corner-weight-scales or go direct to
http://www.madone.net/html/goods___services.html

Charles
Charles W. Cox - Broker