Re: Slush #2

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@xperformance.com>
Subject: Re: Slush #2
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:47:10 -0700
Navid, that event rocked!

You and Doris did a great job of keeping the event running smoothly
and on schedule, even with so few people there to work.

Ben's course was awesome.  I bet it would have been even more awesome
from behind the wheel of a GT2 or an Evo8 (cough cough).  Ben, did you
get to drive enough different cars by the end of the day? ;-)

Thanks to Jason Sams for letting me co-drive the Elise, what a car!
Mike and I will get you a new tire.  28 runs in one day will do that.

Finally, a very special thanks to everyone who didn't show up so that
we could all have 10 runs each.  Maybe next time you'll know better...

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94