San Jose Grand Prix update 07-21 - Need more workers

To: "Bay Area Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: San Jose Grand Prix update 07-21 - Need more workers
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:32:25 -0700
Just got out of a meeting with the organizers.

Will be given:

            Race official t-shirt to wear

            Straw hat

Pit pass and wristband for worker

Paddock pass for guest

Water for hydration

Lunch

 Work assignment:

We will be Pass Control workers for the event.  Our job will be to make sure
that those people entering restricted areas have the proper pass.  This
means that we will be stationed at some very active and Hot areas.  One big
one is the lane in to and out of the Pits during the race, which is a very
big action spot.  You will be about as close to the action as you can get.
So if you have friends that don't know about this yet get them to register
at:   <http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758670/index.htm>
http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758670/index.htm

I am looking for workers for Friday and Sunday so tell a friend.

Any Questions?

Bryan