Food at GGF

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Food at GGF
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:12:00 -0700
I'm sure that others noticed that the hot food truck was not there at
GGF on Sunday, but was replaced by a food stand set up by GGF.

The food at the stand (including hot dogs, cold cut sandwiches, and
salads) was *not* good, and it was overpriced.  $4 for a steamed hot
dog with a stale bun, made who knows how long ago?

I'd like to know if this will be the standard food offering at GGF in
the future, so I can pack a lunch.

If this wasn't something that was forced on us by GGF, please bring
back the food truck!

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94