FS 2 Cobra seats in the box

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS 2 Cobra seats in the box
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:07:51 -0700
I had ordered 2 Cobra seats for a customer who chose not to take them
because the color did not match his interior.  They are Cobra Daytonas in
tan color:

http://www.subesports.com/products/?cartID=20050701110118&cat=Seating&brand=
Cobra&prodID=667

These are the same model as in Eric's M coupe.

They normally sell for $599.95 each.  Instead of sending these back and
paying for shipping and restocking fees, we would like to sell them at a
reduced price.  $525 for 1, $1000 for both.  I also have brackets for e30
BMW for these if you are interested or can get brackets for a different car
in 3 days.

--Navid
www.xperformance.com