Call for set up people 7/10 GGF

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Call for set up people 7/10 GGF
From: Mark Mervich <MWIZARD@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:24:18 -0700
Alan Jung and I are the co chairs of the next event(7/10 at GGF).
I know I am early asking for set up volunteers, but neither of us has
done this before, plus the lazy 4th wkend may mess w/ us.  10-12
people would be good.  I know that Alan talked to some people about
set up but please reconfirm w/ me. Get back to me and ignore the spam
blocker.  I will confirm after Mon(when I get back).
I especially need some people to handle Tech on grid and during the
morning run groups as I will be busy.
Of course this counts as your work assignment and I will bring donuts
and coffee.
Mark Mervich
650-367-6326