Looking for a biotech job?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a biotech job?
From: "sarena tam" <sarena_tam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:26:50 -0700
Hi,

My company's looking to hire too.  My company is: codexis
(www.codexis.com for company info).  They are mainly R&D positions.

Here are the positions:
R&D:
Department                     Position                # of Openings
Biocatalysis & Chem Dev Chemist         3
                               RA                      2

Instrumentation/Automation      Analytical Chemist      1

Molecular Biology               Bioinformatics Scientist        1
                               Scientist               1
                               RA                      1

Analytical Biochemistry         Scientist               2

                               RA                      1

We also have 5 openings in Operations group, one of which is
Fermentation Manager.

Contact me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Sarena Tam

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!