RE: Street Tire Classes and ESP class question about EVO 8

To: "'John Lawrence'" <jrlprop@sbcglobal.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Street Tire Classes and ESP class question about EVO 8
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:28:59 -0700
John,

You and Larry (and even Mike D. :-)) are class acts.  I didn't mean to imply
that every pony car driver had a problem with the Evos.  But elsewhere, even
some DSP drivers are jumping on the Evo-bashing ban wagon.  Heck, even some
SM drivers (you know who you are) are shaking in their boots!  :-)

--Navid

  _____