Re: Hankook Ventus R-S2?

To: sjryan84@hotmail.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hankook Ventus R-S2?
From: smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 12:32:16 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve sjryan84@hotmail.com

Hi listserve--is the  Hankook Ventus R-S2 the new hot Hankook?  A friend asked
me what he should buy for his budding STS 318is and I told him he should think
about the new Hankook tire, but I'm not exactly which one that is.  I know Ed
Runnion has been pretty happy with the performance of the tire--

Mark Searles and I have had really good luck with the Hankooks on the Integra.
The Azenis 215s are a consistency nightmare for us, we can't keep them cool
(under 120 - 125F) enough from one run to the next.  We've had the Hankooks up
to 135 degrees and they just seem to keep getting better.  We're switching over
to the Hankooks...

Charlie